We are going home 5 days sooner than we originally thought! Can you say stoked?!? Yes, yes we are.
I had every intention to make some cupcakes and have them posted earlier this week for a couple of reasons:
- July 10th is my husband and my 2 year wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary to us!!! We really know how to celebrate anniversaries - 1st one in Coramandel, New Zealand (picture above), and 2nd will be celebrated in Sydney, AU next week... how will be top that next year?!?
- July 12th is Heidi's birthday! Happy Birthday Heidi! I'm sorry I didn't bake anything for you! I really wanted to!!!
Surprisingly, I found time earlier in the week to make my Fresh Friday post (inspired by one of Julie from Table for Two's recipes) so make sure to pop back by tomorrow to check that one out (cross your fingers with me that I find the time to write that post)!
Thank you all for your patience with me these next few weeks. I will be back tomorrow with my Fresh Friday post. If you haven't seen the past Fresh Friday posts, here is a look at them:
I just wanted to leave you with a couple things I have been loving this week (other than being DONE with this week...):
- These donuts! I cant wait to visit this girl and have her make them for me ;) Thanks Julie!
- Pinterest! I mean who isn't loving it?!? Have you seen my boards? I have been on a crafty craze lately. I guess the prospect of going home is getting me excited ;)
- This Caramel Sauce. Ok, I promise I'm not trying to link up my friends; it's just the things I have seen and drooled over this week. It's been limited since I haven't had time to browse the web too much lately.
- Last one: Ice Cream. It may be freezing in the lower half of the world, but I just keep seeing ice cream, and I cant wait to be in warm weather and eating ice cream daily. Don't judge. But if you check here, you may just see a pretty awesome giveaway. I entered. You should too :) The rest of her site is great too. One of my faves!